Monday, January 14, 2008

.NET Workshop followed by Greenbox and TGV "Game Plan"

I have attended a .NET workshop on last Friday, 11th Jan 2008 at Amcorp Mall, 3th Floor Info Trek. The title was "Java Interoperability with .NET". That day is quite jam along the way to Amcorp Mall and I have spent around 1 hour to reach there. Without jam, I think I can arrive using 1/2 hour only. As a result, I left behind schedule.

Forget it. Before I write anything related to the course. I would like to give myself a simple questionnaire.
  1. Do you learn Java before? - No
  2. Are you from .NET background? - Yes
  3. How much do you gain .NET knowledge during college time? - 65%
  4. Are you familiar with Java Syntax and coding? - Not at all
  5. Do you gain anything from the workshop? - No
  6. How much knowledge do u absorb from the workshop? - 0%

As you notice on the questionnaire, I do not learn Java before and that's why, this course make me real headache and blur studying on the unknown Syntax and code. Unfortunately, this course do not have practical but full on theory with total 7 Chapters. Haiz, I really give up. Spare me!!! At the end, I learn nothing but a headache.

The workshop ended approximately on 5pm, feel a little bit down and regret attending this course as I learn nothing from the course make me sad. To cheer up, we straight away drive to Cheras Selatan Jusco, Green Box to sing away the sorrow. But we are not in a good condition, most of the song selected can't be completed perfectly. Bad sound and tone come out from us repeatedly until 3 hours has finally passed.

Then we ahead for our dinner at "Food and Tea" cafe which serve Hong Kong specialty dish. After the dinner, the time finally arrive and the show is almost on the screen. We entered TGV cinema for "Game Plan" on 9.10pm. Damn! This movie is just damn funny and it is real comedy. We laughed from the show started to the show ended, but of course there are some sad scene in the middle of the show. However, this movie really bring back my mood. Well, we enjoyed a lot on that day and is recommended for those who haven't watch "Game Plan". Sure it will make you laugh to death.

And that's how we spent the day.

No comments: