Friday, January 4, 2008

Disappointed Ending...







Finally Transformers Armada reach to its end. With overall 52 Episode, I chase with every excitement and joy but till the end its only give me a deep disappointed ending.

Well, why do I say that?



  1. The time I brought this DVD is really make me excitement on the new story line but holy crap! is only a remake version of generation 1 that enhance it to look better and complete.

  2. Episode 1-35 make me really bored to hell which they only capturing all the stupid minicon and less of war between Decepticon and Autobots.

  3. Start from 35 onward, it started to make me feel better where Autobots head back to Cybertron to face Decepticon for war.

  4. Unicorn!!! The big and real enemy to Transformers finally appears. Damn, it make my blood boil to chase to the end.

  5. Episode 40-51, you can see a lot of unique plot if compare to previous Transformers Generation 1 & 2 where Optimus Prime and Galvatron are actually become ally to destroy Unicorn. Unbelievable... they suppose to be cursed enemy... but I still saw an unique story on here.

  6. Starscream!!! Haha. One of my favourite Transformers is actually cooperated with Autobot to obliterate Galvatron and become friends of human (huh, ego Starscream finally become soft and friendly but not last longer as expected). He still betrayed Autobots and friends!!! What a pity Starscream...

  7. Starscream also died in battlefield because of persuade Galvatron to cooperate with Optimus Prime to Eliminate Unicorn.

  8. Curse You!!! After deactivate Unicorn, Galvatron still insist to fight Optimus Prime because there will be only one leader in the Universe. At the end, Galvatron get suck into Unicorn hole (Is Galvatron death?) and mysteriously disappears from the universe. That's mean Unicorn has not been destroy!!!

  9. No Climax during the battle with Unicorn.A lot of chit chat that annoying.

  10. Haiz, is just a disappointed ending and my face turn flat immediately. Somemore before ending song, Unicorn suddenly appear again at nowhere and THE END. That's all. What the crap is this???

Maybe the story will continue on the next chapter of Transformers Superlink/Energon. Hope it will not disappoint me again...

5/10 rated for Transformers Armada.

For more details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_Armada

No comments: