Monday, March 17, 2008

Infected By Virus named "Bad Habit"!

I think I started to know my own bad habit which I always spell out sensitive information to others. Maybe is because my brain can't able to process and filter the data, so I will accidentally leaked out the information. Although is seem fine to me (as I'm not treat the information as important as they are), that's why I keep on hurting the people beside me. Now I feel myself so useless, guilty and irresponsible. I'm such a reckless guy who can't share story with. But please give me more time, I believe one day I will be able to ease the habit (I can't really remember when I getting this bad habit but the reality now is I get infected.). Please don't say is too late or give up. Believe me... I won't make you disappointed anymore. I would like to say "Sorry for those who get harm by my harsh word before, now and after, please forgive me"

Sincerely by: Lloyd

2 comments:

Ling Foong said...

aiyoh, since noboby gv comment here, then i leave some of my comment to u lah...

1st. wahahahaha...very happy bcos can play fool around here.

2nd. you know me then u might unlucky loh...ngek ngek ngek...

3rd. Nothing can comment liao...

Finally, this my heart wishing to you. Keep stay happy always!!!

to be continue...

Lloyd said...

Haha, you look freaking free ya. Anyway, thanks for viewing my blog. Hope there's good stuff provide to you here.