Friday, March 21, 2008

Welcome to New Skin!

Yes, the new skin that created base on "Windows Vista style" which give us an aero glass experience. Well, this skin is 100% created using Adobe Photoshop and I have spent almost a week to complete it (ya I know the progress is slow, i'm just a noob). Anyway, around 15 layers used within this skin. The most difficult part is to create the Windows frame which need to be looks like aero glass effect. A lot of blending style apply to this layer, opacity and gradient adjustment. Apart from this, a couple of "ray of light" need to be created in order to make the windows more realistic. While the inner windows, there's nothing to added here. what I did is simply apply some brushes to make it more stylish, like what I created to Ayumi Hamasaki wallpaper.

After done with the photoshop editing, is time to upload the skin and edit the template by using xml. For me, i'm using an existing template for editing. So this will make our life more easier. Haha. Just becareful with the padding and space will do. If time allow, I will create an icon for this skin too. Depend on my time planning. Anyway, hope you will like this skin. C & C are welcome!

No comments: