Friday, March 7, 2008

My Memorable Moment of Cyberjaya 2007-2008

It's almost 1 year since I first move into Shell IT, Cyberjaya. With an unknown direction, I have step into a strange land full with question mark(?). My first impression on this place is bored and dull. What we can do in Cyberjaya is only Eat, Sleep, Work, Online, Eat and Sleep. At that time, Internet is one of our big hope and entertainment since nothing we can do in Cyberjaya. No Entertainment, No Night Life, No Pork, No Shopping Center, Less Restorant, Less Building, Less Car and Less People.

The place that I feel anonymous and mysterious, It has now become the place that full with my memory. Within 1 year, many things happened to my life. I meet with a lot of new friends, learning new skill set, facing with society, participating on events and indirectly adapt into a totally new environment. What I love Cyberjaya the most, is less traffic jam or should I say no jamming at all compare to KL life. You do not need to worry about traffic at any time, any day during your journey to office. Tune to MyFM and it's just an another relaxable and refreshing day to work.


Flash back to previous day, I remembered there's one time because of my careless, we get hit by a car. I have no injured but Kanojo leg get wounded seriously and it tooks about 1 month to fully recovered. I feel very sad whenever I help her to massage the wounded leg. Haiz...

Apart from this, we always struggling on what to eat for dinner as Cyberjaya is really less of Chinese Restorant. Most of the foods there either Mamak or Malay. If really no choice, then only we will go Old Town which is one of our last choice. Or else, then we order Nasi lemak ayam, Mee Goreng Pataya or Nasi goreng. Most of the time we pack the dinner and eat while watching drama.
Move back to office, there's also alot of changes had been made. Our team, is considered the largest team in this project which contains around 20 staff. Because of the amount, there's alot of birthday celebration to the colleagues. We even move from Wisma 1 to Wisma 4 building due to the population growth. BUt as time flow by, slowly this team become lesser and lesser. Some leave because of their contract has ended, some leave the company for better job and some has been move to other department. This team is not more crowded as before we firstly join in Shell.

Sometimes I doubt myself if my decision to work on Cyberjaya is right or wrong. But after stay for almost 1 year. I get used to this living style together with my Kanajo... We settle everything all together, we helping each other and We love each other. Because of her, my life full of colours. Thank you Kanojo. Every moments I have in Cyberjaya is truly amazing.

No comments: