Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lloyd Search Engine 1.0 Gadget

Yeah, I have build another gadget for my own convenient purpose. Frankly speaking, recently I'm quite freaking free. That's why I'm spending a lot of time research on the gadget infrastructure and coding. Hence, I come out with a "Lloyd Search Engine" which allows you to search entry within http://ongsb85.blogspot.com domain only. Haha. Is kinda embarrassing to post such entry. I believe no one will download this gadget, so I ended not to upload this gadget to server. However if you want to get this gadget, send me an e-mail or comment so that I can upload it for you. Like I say, this gadget is created for the purpose of killing my time. As well as study some knowledge on Windows Vista Sidebar gadget.

Functions:
Just a simple search engine that only allows you to search entry within ongsb85.blogspot.com domain.

Screenshot:




But I still hope that someone will request for this gadget. Haha. Anyway, hope everyone enjoy here!

No comments: