Monday, March 17, 2008

The Original Manga Competition! I Missed Out!

Sad! Why sad? Because I just missed out a good oppurtunity to fullfil my dream. To become a manga artist, is indeed my first dream ever. But the time I realize the news is already too late. I was about to know this news from "The Star" newspaper yesterday, which is Sunday. It did posting the website for this event, so I went it to check for the entry form but unfortunately, the registration closing date just ended last Saturday. Haiz...Too bad. Tooooo bad...

If I get to know this news early, I think I will submit my creation too. But everything is too late now. Actually I have my own version of manga which I created myself. Overall 4 episodes and it took me 5-6 years to complete the whole story. Well, it takes quite a long journey but I compile this manga with every page and every story with my own hand. Thanks to my kilometrico mechanical pencil which accompany me throughout the journey.. I really hope that one day my manga can publish to public and enjoy my masterpiece.

Anyway. hereby I included my masterpiece which I drawn 2 years ago (I know is quite a long time but this is indeed my latest masterpiece)

Angel vs Devil



Charlene


Gillian


Yuki (Guess Who)


What You Desire For Life


Lanoroc (One of the Antagonist in my Manga, which is also the strongest rival face by Coronal (Protagonist))


You can also view this website for more masterpiece: http://pisaro.minitokyo.net/gallery/
For more information: Putrajaya Arts Festival

3 comments:

darK said...

yeah, knew almost juz what you felt coz i almost miz out too. had only 4 days to draw consequently, then had to post it b4 4pm on the 4th day...thought hand will giv way. try again nex yr, ur art is neat n chac anatomy quite accurate. should b a plus there.

Lloyd said...

Thanks for your compliment. I'm sure the result will be announce tomorrow ya. Good Luck to you :)

Anonymous said...

Same Here! I'm Also Sad! T_____