Monday, March 3, 2008

Starbucks Caramel Macchiato = "Normal" Coffee Ice

It started when I pass by the Starbucks Coffee shop, the entry was advertising the new invention of Starbucks products.Then I feel should have a try since I love Starbucks Coffee alot. From the statement "To Make A CARAMEL MACCHIATO, We COMBINE rich espresso, caramelly sweetness AND RESPECT For Those Who Grow The Beans", hmmm, I think it should be nicer that I thought.

Well, without any consideration, I straight away order a cup for a try. Blasphemy! Suddenly feel disappointed! What I have in my taste is just a "Normal" Coffee Ice with Milk. Shit, they should rephase the statement "To Make A CARAMEL MACCHIATO, We COMBINE LITTLE espresso, with A LOT of Milk Plus LITTLE Caramelly Sweetness AND RESPECT For Those Who Grow The Beans". To tell the truth, I didn't felt any taste of Caramel on this cup of Coffee. Maybe is it too little caramel added? or melted before I taste it?

First advise: Don't ever get cheated by the new naming invention

Second advise: Think twice before make any decision
Third advise: Don't waste your money on these so called "Caramel Macchiato"

Really not recommended and worthless!

No comments: