Thursday, March 27, 2008

New RPG from Square-Enix - Coming Soon (For PSP only)

1. Star Ocean - Second Evaluation
Release Date: 2008.04.02
Genre: RPG

This game is a remake version of PS platform which previously called Star Ocean "The Second Story". About the storyline, it somehow connected to Star Ocean "First Departure" which release on 27th December 2007. So, if you wish to completed the whole story, you are advisable to play with Star Ocean "First Departure" 1st. I should say that I have completed Star Ocean "The Second Story" in PS platform before and what I can say is this is a recommended game. Why? Because the battle system and the ability is impressive. The battle is not like classis RPG instead this game is using sphere (360 degree) battle system. You are free to control your own characters and kill the monsters like hell! Another system that I prefer in this game is the Customization tools. This is an incredible system! You are allow to create any custom equipment with an available materials dropped by monsters or treasures. You can even make your existing sword and armor become super strong and invinsible!

For more information: http://www.eternalsphere.com/so2/

2. DISSIDIA Final Fantasy
Release Date: Unknown
Genre: Dramatic Progressive Action

Hmmm... For me, FF game is quite crap because of the storyline is unclear. We as a gamer always wonder what they are trying to express in the story. Even after we completed the whole game, we will still blurring don't know what we are playing and what are the story purpose all about. One word: Messy! Anyhow, I still hope this game will not disappoint me. We will know after the game release.

3. Kingdom Heart - Birth by Sleep

Release Date: Unknown
Genre: RPG

One of the game that cooperated with Walt Disney. Although the graphics for this game is nice, but I didn't play it for once is PS2 platform (Kingdom Heart I and II). Well, what I do is start the game and watch the opening (both opening game song sing by Utada Hikaru), finish then close. Haha. hmmm... I think I will consider to play this game when it release... Hopefully...

No comments: