Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Welcome Future Team, Bye-bye Previous Team

Almost 1 year since I join Shell IT and within the year, I've transferring team for 3 times including the latest news from my boss. At first, I join Gi-NG AppCompat Team as a Scripted Engineer (April 2007 - November 2007) . Then I moved to Softgrid Remediation Team as a Softricity Engineer (November 2007 - April 2008). And start from next month, I'll be officially move to Scripting Team which mainly focus on application packaging.

I'm very happy to heard this news because according to boss, I will be converted to a permanent staff but first I need to pass through the accessment (Damn, the assessment is evil to me). Apart from this, this news has prove that I've successfully make a first step into my career and future. Whether I will be able to build my career, this team will be my bowl of rice.

Well, I will completely adapt into a new environment and new team member but still I need to handle Softgrid task from time to time. I understand the situation whereby Softgrid Remediation will only left 3 team member after my absense. That's why I will be continue the task for Softgrid. Actually I'm quite sad to leave the team because they have accompany me throughout the project for so many months. Hence, I would like to take this oppurtunity to say "THANK YOU" to my friends/team member. Wish all the best to you.

No comments: