Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Limited Edition, My PSP with Transparent Screen!

After installed with a "Transparent Screen v2.1" Homebrew plus additional hardware that enable Transparent mode. Hence, below is the result of my current PSP!



Haha, cool ya.

Actually there's a bugs on this screen whereby the screen will have a little bit fuzzy and if you notice carefully on the left and bottom border, the color adjustment is having some problem. this is because the hardware is not so stable at this moment. But I think this can be fix on the next batch.

Dammit..... I'm such a "BIG POTENTIAL LIAR". Haha

3 comments:

quicksand.syi said...

=.=!!

Anonymous said...

lolz.. potential lawyer r?.. change field go do lawyer lar.. ahaha

lolz. nice skill wit photoshop..izzit ??

Lloyd said...

Bad Lawyer? Haha. is too far beyond my expectation. I think I continue to become a liar will be enough. Well, i'm so so in photoshop only. still learning.