Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday Again…

I hate Monday a lot, I know a lot of people do hate Monday too but mine is a different case. It is not because of the first day of working week, but instead I need to stay out late every Monday at office until 8PM! Just for the Teleconference Call with the Businesses. Around that time, most of the colleagues already went back home enjoying their dinner. But for me, I still hanging around at office waiting for the concall to begin.

I know this is an important task to me and I know this will be a big opportunity for me to meet/discuss issue with Business Project Manager, but to stay out late until 8PM, it is a very tired job for me. This session can’t be avoided since we have to tolerate with the Business timeline where located in US and Europe.

Basically, what we need to discuss is only a general query and big issue/potential blocker that we need to sort out. To tell the truth, it is not an easy task to deal with the Businesses as most of them are experience workers with a very high profile. Because of this, every words come out from my mind need contains a strong and logical prove. They questioning a lot during concall related to working stuff. You always need to stay alert, be prepare and conscious. Or not they will shoot you like HELL!

Perhaps, is good for my learning process to interact with the Businesses. However, is kinda pressure for me to take this challenge. As time pass by week by week, I think I should be able to handle with such situation in future. As the matter of fact, Experience come from failures. Human learn from mistake. Once you learned, be confidence!, nothing will be a problem.

No comments: