Tuesday, April 1, 2008

AppCompat Farewell Lunch

Venue: Marriot Putrajaya, Tuscany Italian Restaurant
Date: 31th March 2008
Time: 12pm - 2pm
Price: RM130 - RM150


Another event held by our team, which is a farewell lunch made to one of our colleagues. We ordering set lunch which consist of:

1. Gravadlex - salmon with Sweet Mustard Sauce
(Forget to take picture for this item)

2. Soup of Roasted Pumpkin and Herbs


3. Pan-Fried Seabass - with Herbed Mashed Potatoes, Ratatouille Vegetables and Sun-Dried Tomata Cream Sauce


4. Classis Tiramisu - Served with Fresh Fruits and Caramel Sauce.


I think the set lunch is quite delicious but most of my colleagues comment that is not recommended. Actually it depends on your favourable. For me, I think is considerable. Try or not try is still your choice.


Anyway, wish my colleague Good Luck and have a bright Future. Below is the group photo that we took after the lunch.


For more information: Tuscany Italian Restaurant

No comments: