Monday, April 7, 2008

Moving to New Team!

Finally, I've been officially move to Scripting Team start on April 1th 2008. After 1 year rotation, I finally back to Wisma 1 but not the same cubicle as I seat previously. Is kinda sad to leave everyone in my team and join the team member. However, this is. We always need to move forward and face the new challenges. Fortunately, all the new team member very nice to us especially our Scripting Manager.

Is already 1 week since I move to this team and everything looks fine to me. According to my Technical Lead, they will start to assign some scripting request to us for a try next week. Hope that I able to cope with it.

Here's some photo of my new cubicle that I took during office hours. In front of my cubicle is one of my friend which is also move to Scripting Team.


I know is kinda messy...

No comments: