Thursday, April 10, 2008

~Untitled~ I Miss You

Current Status: Lonely, Sad

First day without you, everything change...

You always use bathroom earlier than me, I'm the first who use bathroom now... and I miss you.
We always wear shoes together in the living room, but now only left me in the living room... and I miss you.
We always walk to car park together, now I need to walk alone... and I miss you.
You always sit beside me when I drving, now the seat is empty... and I miss you.
We always walk to office together, now I need to walk alone... and I miss you.
We always chat with each other, you no more online... and I miss you.
We always eat lunch together, now I have to eat without you... and I miss you.
We always solve problem together, now I have to solve myself... and I miss you.
We always back home together, now I need to back myself... and I miss you.
We always take dinner together, now I need to pack and back home eat alone... and I miss you.
You always alert me whenever I drive carelessly, now no more alert sound from you... and I miss you.
I always setup things for her, now I only setup for myself... and I miss you.
We always watch drama together, now I watch drama alone... and I miss you.
We always play together, now I have to play alone... and I miss you.I
always nap you, now I have to sleep without napping you... and I miss you.


Without you... now I miss you alot...


When you will be online?
I miss you.

No comments: