Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Birthday Present!

Model: Megatron S Super Mode
Generation: Transformers Micron Legend
Code: MD08
Price: Priceless
Shop: Berjaya Time Square, 7th Floor, Time Machine
Date to Remember: 07 April 2008

Surprise! This is my 3rd Model of Transformers that I collect up to now and is Megatron again but definately a different generation. Thanks to my lovely Kanojo, she brought me this and give me as a birthday present. I'm really touching. Thank you very much!

The story start as describe: That day we back home as usual, then I went to toilet for a while. I heard Kanojo open her door and close not a minute, then I wonder what she doing there. Unexpectedly, went I entered my room, I saw a box that looks familiar to me. Hah! Suddenly I felt surprise and voiceless why there’s a box of Transformers on my bed. Without thinking, I walk to Kanojo room and she look at me. Really speechless at that time but heart full with happiness and joy. After a while of stubborn, I warmly say “Thanks you for the present” . Haha, of course we did open the box together carefully and research on every part of this model. We even confuse at the first time and force to refer the manual book. After discover all the parts, she help me to took some photo together with the model she give to me. I’m very happy at that moment as we play together with the model. I will treasure this in my heart.

Well, let us review this model deeply.

Front Box View:


Back Box View:


Upper Box view:


As a Robot Mode, this model has a limited movement especially on the lower part which provided less flexibility to the leg that unable to blend to the front. Other than this, this model is just great to have a lot of different changes.

Robot Mode:


Robot Mode (Body that able to stretch up):


Blasting Mode:


Compare to my StarScream and Galvatron, this model contains three voices within 1 speaker. Pretty Cool ya. Different Launch will provide different sound. Apart from this, there are three item provided in the box which contains 1 Rocket Launcher, 2 missiles and 1 Mini-con named Leader-1.

Mini-con View:


In addition, if this model change to Vehicle Mode, it also provided a lot of secret room/door as a extension to the mini-con.

Vehicle Mode (Front View):


Vehicle Mode (Right View):


Vehicle Mode (Left View, Extended!):


Vehicle Mode (Upper View):


Vehicle Mode (Upper View, Extended!):



Specification Card:


The postures of this model is limited, hence it is very hard to get a nice post for this model.


Family of Decepticon:



My overall expression for this model is cool, Multiple sound and extra secret extension impress me a lot.Hence, I rated this model for 9/10. 1 point loss due to it limited movement.

For more information: http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/tfm/

No comments: