Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sarabada Boku wa Ai no Kanojo

Venue: Alamanda Putrajaya, Penang Village
Date: 08th April 2008
Time: 12pm - 2pm
Price: Unknown

Ya, here's another team event that celebrate farewell lunch to one of our colleagues which is also my Kanojo. Today, is also One Year Anniversary for me and Kanojo working in Shell IT, Cyberjaya. For me, I decided to continue my journey here. As for her, she has make a wise decision to leave this company and find her own path and future.

I have a lot of things in my mind now but somehow I just unable to express myself here. However, I wish her all the best and I will always support and stay by her side. Good Luck!

Here's the photo that we took after the lunch as a piece of memory that engrave deep within our heart.

2 comments:

quicksand.syi said...

:P

Lloyd said...

Your comment is simple and easy. I like it! :P