Monday, April 7, 2008

Terrible Dinner...

Venue: Chop n Steak
Date: 4th April 2008
Time: 7pm
Location: Serdang Lama, Opposite Beryl's Factory



Based on the title above, you should know my dinner is full of disappointment. I swear that no second time on that restourant again. But if you still insist to have a try, go ahead. I also hope that my judgement is wrong.

Let me comment on some of the foods that we ordered.

Chicken Gorden Blue:

Not from Secret Recipy, hence less cheese. This is not the problem, the ridiculous things is that they pour sweet and sour sauce to the Chicken. For me, it taste weird.

Western Ikan Bakar (I forget the name for this order as it is too long and hard to remember, so I named it as displayed):

What so special for this Ikan Bakar? No fishbone but still got many tiny fishbone. From the menu, you will thought it is a fillet but came out a different image as you imagine.


Just regret why I spent so much money on this junk. I rather go to mamak stall to have a Roti canai and Mee Goreng for less than RM10!

Note: Hope no one take this to his/her heart. This entry is based on my personal view and not relevant to other fact.

No comments: