Monday, April 21, 2008

Valkyrie Profile for Nintendo DS

Publisher: Square-Enix
Developer: Tri Ace
Platform: Nintendo DS
Genre: RPGRelease
Date: Coming Soon

Great News!!! Today when I checked on Square-Enix Official Website, I found out a new tab that contains a familiar image to me. And that's Valkyrie Profile for Nintendo DS. I'm not sure wheather the story is still the same as in PS/PSP or is totally a new story. Zen Zen wakaranai! But from I see from the main logo, it change to red colour and when you notice again... the motto change too!



However, too bad it release in Nintendo DS. If the story same as PS/PSP, then is ok for me. Haha. Well, I also hope that they will release new story for this.

Anyway, here's the preview movie from Square-Enix Official Website:

http://www.valkyrieprofile.com/

No comments: